Well I thought I'd share a few pictures of my newest baby boy!
In this first picture, he is giving us a very clear indication of his gender. He's got both legs in the air exposing his little parts!

Here is what the 3D looks like of his little face. He almost looks like he is smiling. Must be cozy in there....

Here is a side view showing us he's a boy..... there's no mistaking it!

And here is his lovely profile.
So what do you think? Will this one look like me??
FYI, if you click on the pictures, they will enlarge and you can see it better.
2 comments:
Wow cocotte! Another boy hey! This is amazing! Love that you put these pictures here. J'avais la larme à l'oeil.... *sigh* Makes me want to have a baby myself! Soon I hope! Take care my dear (la nouille) xoxo
Congrats, Jo ! Guess you'll have seen your fair share of 'lil weewees now won't you ? ;) Glad that things are going great.
Post a Comment