He weighed 7lbs 15 oz and was 19.5 inches long. He's the biggest of the 3 babies so far, yet he seems so little......
I was fortunate enough to have the visit of my mom, sister and neice all at the same time. This hasn't happened since Lucas was born! It was nice to have them here together. And Brennan arrived during their visit so my sister came to the delivery.

Oh, you may notice in the above picture, our new dog Zack as well, he joined the family in July. He is a little pest as well, but we love him dearly.
Oh, you may notice in the above picture, our new dog Zack as well, he joined the family in July. He is a little pest as well, but we love him dearly.
Lucas was quite happy to welcome another brother. He is a great big brother and is a great help to me most days!

My days have been busy now with 3 boys to take care of. Brennan needs to be fed all the time, so it seems like I don't do anything but sit in the chair with my boobs hanging out most days. But I've been taking the time to go out to the stores just to escape from the house..... I've also been trying to give Nathan more attention as I feel I neglected him over the last few months just cause I could barely move.
My days have been busy now with 3 boys to take care of. Brennan needs to be fed all the time, so it seems like I don't do anything but sit in the chair with my boobs hanging out most days. But I've been taking the time to go out to the stores just to escape from the house..... I've also been trying to give Nathan more attention as I feel I neglected him over the last few months just cause I could barely move.
School starts next week for Lucas who will be going into Grade 4! Imagine! Where did the time go to? Before I know it Nathan will be in school!
Now that the weather has cooled off I will start walking again in hopes of shedding the last 20lbs I put on with Brennan and then start working on the next 20!! I love walking in fall, it's so cool and crisp out and not scorching hot.
Well, I will stop babbling on now and save some for later! I've got more pictures to download, just have to take the time to do it!
TTFN
1 comment:
Glad to see you update with pictures, hadn't yet seen your cutie-pie Brennan ...! So lovely !
Congrats, & i, too, am anxious to start my walking sprees again as i love fall - no heat, no friction when i walk ha ha !
Post a Comment