Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm Back...!!

Hello everyone! Long time no blog! I was away in Quebec visiting my family. I had all intentions of continuing to blog, however lack of time and patience towards dial up prevented me from doing it. So I will make up for it now.

We had a great trip! The boys did really good in the car, Nathan slept the whole way, only waking up to feed. Lucas was a great help and gave him the bottle while I kept driving, so we made it in 13 hours. It was long, but good overall.

Everyone was happy to see the kids..... what about me?? I am dead last now! But if it means my kids go first, then I don't mind.

Here is my mom with Nathan


And my dad with the boys

Here is my gram

And the Girard Clan

The 3 cousins....

Lucas and Maelie got along really well, which was a blessing. They played together and didn't fight or argue. I guess they are growing up......

No comments: