Here is a recipe for raw coconut fudge which will truly satisfy any sweet tooth. And it is all raw and good for you. It got me through some tough cravings during my raw spell. I am starting to gravitate towards raw life once again. I caught a glimpse of my hips in the mirror this morning..... very depressing..... I am looking forward to nicer weather when we can go walking again.
Raw Coconut Fudge
3 cups raw walnuts
1/2 cup of cocoa or carob powder
2 cups of shredded unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup of maple syrup or agave nectar
Grind the walnuts in a food processor until smooth and have buttery consistency
add other ingredients and blend well.
Press into a glass baking dish. Put in freezer for a while then cut into squares and serve. Leave remaining ones in freezer to keep them hard.
1 comment:
Post a Comment