Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sunny Day!

Today is such a beautiful day! Once I was done my morning retail therapy, Nathan and I went for a nice long walk in the neighbourhood. This was our first long walk, it is so nice to get out in the sun, I feel like it has been forever since I was out like that.

Watch for the next in the Batman series.....

Batman meets Nathan



Happy Valentine's Day Mommy!


You might notice from the pictures above that Nathan is going bald..... indeed he has lost all his little fluff in the front, but is still quite hairy on the sides and back. He also has a few pimples on his cheek. I think he is going through adolescence and middle age all at once! So hopefully I won't have too much trouble once he actually becomes a teenager!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute as a button seems appropriate to say, no ?