Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pet Peeves & Pet Pleases

Today I need to vent a little so bear with me.
I will also look at the positives to balance it out.

Pet Peeves

1. Banks

2. Bank fees

3. Bank errors

4. Money

5. Not having enough money

6. Giving money away to useless things such as bills

7. Wanting more than I can afford

8. Getting a cheque instead of direct deposit

9. Getting that same cheque on a different day every time

10. having to live paycheque to paycheque.

(Do you see a pattern here?)

I have other non-money related ones too

11. Things that don't work

12. Things that don't fit

13. Things that break down

14. Blisters

15. Lack of sleep

16. Cars and all their alien parts

17. Not being able to do something myself.

18. Having to ask for help.

19. Being cold

20. Not getting my way

OK, now I will focus on the positive

1. Getting my way

2. Being warm and cozy

3. Afternoon naps

4. Finding $20 in my backyard

5. Not having to wait in line

6. Hearing Lucas laugh his little heart out

7. Seeing Nathan trying to laugh but only getting some funny kind of a grunt out

8. Sunny days

9. Things that work when and how they are supposed to

10. Things that are on time

11. Being off work

12. My job

13. Good friends

14. Great family

15. Seeing my loan amount diminishing

16. Composting and recycling

17. The sound of birds chirping

18. Being far enough out of town to be able to hear nothing but nature in my backyard

19. A nice hot cup of tea

20. The words "On Clearance"

There I feel better now. I got the negatives out of my system and was able to fill the void with more pleasant thoughts.
I hope you have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are healthy .. i think that has got to be the top positive one! and you got a comment from your loving sister on your blog. That has to be way up there too.


enjoy your day!! it only gets better.