Santa, this year I have tried hard to be a good girl. I wasn't always successful, I know I had moments, but overall, I think I did the best I could with the nerves I was born with.
This year, I find it difficult asking for things I want because i think i have way more than I possibly need and so many people out there need the very basics in life food, clothing and shelter, and a place to be safe. I have been extremely humbled by 6 people this Christmas season. Rachel, Charli, Jailee, Nate, Sean and Elsie, while I have never met you, you have changed my life. I want to take you all in and give you everything you need. I want to know you are safe and warm and not hungry......
So Santa, this year, you can forget about bringing me a present and give it to someone out there who really needs it. That will be the best present ever for me!
If you could just sprinkle some extra patience, tolerance and energy my way though, that would be great!
Thanks Santa! Love you!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment