Kids....
Well, life with 3 kids is certainly quite an experience. Especially having a spirited one and one following the spirited one.... Some days I am totally exhausted, actually that pretty much describes every day. I was not prepared for the whirlwind that 2 extra kids would bring into my life. It has been challenging, but very rewarding as well. Lucas is 11 now and so grown up. He's a beautiful child both inside and out. He has such a big heart and a wonderful smile. He is funny and loves to make others laugh. He has been a tremendous help to me since the arrival of his brothers. He is growing up though and not needing his mama as much as he used to. Sometimes I miss the nights we used to cuddle on the couch and watch movies. I love you Lucas!!
Nathan is almost 4. He is a wonderful spirited child with energy I only wish I had! He is smarter and wiser than his 4 short years, definitely an old soul! Sometimes I wonder where he comes up with the things he does. He is very observant and doesn't miss a thing! he is very independant and wants to do everything by himself. He loves everything to do with trains, trucks and anything that goes! I love you Nathan!!
Brennan is 2 and into everything now! He is in the discovery stage. He'd much rather open the cupboards and take out the gravy boat to play with than any of his toys. His is adorable and has big brown eyes that can melt any heart! He loves tools and he loves his blankie!! I love you Brennan!!
My boys, you have changed my life for the better! I could not ask for a more wonderful life no matter how tired I am at the end of the day! You make it all worthwhile!
I am looking forward to Christmas morning to see your reactions when you open your presents! It will be a fun year as you are all old enough to enjoy it now! Tonight we are going to visit Santa! Speaking of Santa, I must post my letter to him......
No comments:
Post a Comment