Saturday, January 5, 2008

False Labour??

OK, little man, you really have got to stop giving me pains all night and then stop! If you're gonna come out then just do it...... stop teasing me! I was awake at 3:15 with really bad pains in my belly, for about a good hour and a half. So I got up, took a shower, got ready and then it all stopped! *RRRRRRRRR* What's up with that?
Funny though how the memories of the pain all came back to me.... like ... oh yeah..... now I remember how painful it is.....
Well, hopefully today will be the day, I will still keep my hopes up!
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

JennP said...

i still think it will come out in March! :)

i love your tummy! it is so perfectly pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Yeah !! i can post now !

Oh my GOD are you about to pop ! Love the belly ! When are you due exactly ?

Les said...

We were waiting at the movies for your call last night Jo!! We were all psyched to be your first visitors hehehe. Hope you got some sleep last night.