I just took out my journal and checked on last years resolutions to see what the status was. Now since mom and dad have access to this blog, I will keep it decent.
1. Lose more weight.... (so much for that I gained 40lbs with this pregnancy)
2. Get out of debt, perhaps win lottery. (Did ok with the debt part, but didn't win the lottery)
3. Adopt children (Didn't need to as I got pregnant, still would like to down the road though)
4. Build my dream home on the lot I like. (Didn't build, but did buy a new home, which I like)
5. Meet yet another unavailable soldier when in France (Yup, seem to do that rather well...)
6. Let my hair grow (It's still pretty much the same)
7. Get a PM-04 job (Competition is still not over yet.....)
8. Get a dog (With all going on, I didn't but may this year)
9. Get rid of my budgies and fish (Yup, the fish died and I gave the budgies away)
10. Fall in love. (HA!!!!!!!!...... Need I say more???)
11. Get a new car (Yup, did that after the Kia from hell died, PS. Thanks mom!)
12. Laugh more.... (maybe....I have funny friends....)
13. Love more..... (Not sure if it is more, likely the same)
14. Live more..... (well, I did do a few out of the ordinary things, like visit Belgium and Paris)
15. Complain less.... (HA! Don't think I did that.... if anything I might have complained more)
So I guess overall I did not too bad. I need to think about my resolutions for 2008 now.
Lucas had told me last New Year's that he wanted me to meet a nice man and get married so he could have a baby brother. Well 1 of those things is happening! Just minus the man part.
Stay tuned for upcoming resolutions....
No comments:
Post a Comment