Welcome to my new blog. I figured that since I would be off for a year, I may as well find something other than the Webkinz website to occupy my time. And if you are crazy enough to read my blog, then maybe I can somewhat entertain you as I entertain myself.
Today is another storm day, I sure the 20th in 10 days.... but I must say, I do like snow, I find it beautiful and usually enjoy shovelling. Being that I'm on the verge of giving birth, it can be a little more difficult by times, but I still managed to do my driveway yesterday. I of course, paid a heavy price last night and this morning hardly being able to move, but I did enjoy being outside in the nice sunshine.
I do hope to wake up to a ploughed driveway though tomorrow so I can get out, I need to get out of the house so desperately. The cupboards and fridge are bare.....
Well, I will post some more once I get more comfortable with this site and have more to say. Besides, it is supper time and I'm going to eat more leftovers. *sigh*
1 comment:
welcome to the world of blogging! i am your first comment! YAY!!
Post a Comment