Well, I just got home with baby Nathan. We are both doing well and glad to get back into the real world.
Indeed as my sister posted, it was brief (3 hours) yet quite intense. I wish men could feel that kind of pain just once in their lives, of course, we'd probably hear about it forever after that!
Anyway, just thought I'd take a minute while he is sleeping to post a few pictures.
I'll write more when I'm rested and settled in.
6 comments:
WOOHOO!! Congratulations Johanne, Lucas, Nathan & James! I'm so excited for your new arrival and love the pictures. Looking forward to visiting again soon :)
does this mean you will write in 18 years?
Congrats, Jo ! He's so adorable & i'm glad everyone's doing well. i love the name Nathan by the way, it's on my "if-we-ever-get-a-boy" list :)
Keep the pictures coming - when you've got time !
i think he looks like me! :)
Congrats la nouille ! Such a cute baby you've got there ! Think they might've made a switch at the hospital ?? hihi Can't wait to hear from you. Hope you're doing well. I'm sure little Nathan is keeping you very busy so write when you have time.
You don't know me in person, I am a friend of your sister Jenn. I hope you don't mind but I just had to come over and check out baby Nathan! He is adorable and cute as can be! Best wishes to you, Nathan and Lucas! I am so glad to see that all went well for you and the baby and that you are home safe and content. Get all the rest you can when you can. I am a man and I have been pg but I guess it does not count because I am a "different" kind of man lol! I can tell you that my one "man" pregnancy was harder than the five "woman" pregnancies I had lol! I do think it would be way harder for men in general and that they would eventually just refuse to reproduce lol!
Post a Comment