Well I have officially run out of patience. Just came from the doctor's office and I'm still only dilated at 2. She won't even talk about inducing me until next week.
I am not usually a very emotional person, but today I just want to break down and cry. This baby won't leave me, I am convinced it will stay there forever and just come out when it's a teenager or something. Maybe he's too comfortable...... what could I do to make his stay less enjoyable and make him want to leave this cozy home he's been in for 9 months?! If I could stand cold I would go stick my belly in the snow or put a pack of ice on it.
When I look at those pregnant hollywood women who are glowing and so happy to be pregnant and find it the best thing ever, I just want to scream. I lost my glow I'm sure after the 2nd week if I even had it at all. My hair and skin do not radiate, nor do my nails. I just want my body back..... is that too much to ask?
Anyway, sorry for the mental breakdown here but I just am at my wit's end. I'm sick of the pain and discomfort and frankly, I'm sick of the look of my bathroom. Had I known it would be the room I spent the most time in I would have painted it a color I like, maybe put a tv and phone in, bought a cushy seat, small fridge, warmer flooring.....
Anyway, I'll stop now and hope I have better things to write about tomorrow.
2 comments:
Oh Johanne! I can relate - it will end, it has to end..maybe not today, but soon soon soon! You need to pick yourself up and go find something to do that you enjoy - outside of the bathroom :P
I unfortunately can't relate yet but hey, my mom said she wanted me out so bad that the day I was born, she had gone out tobogganing.... and it worked !!! I won't even be able to do this when I'm preggo cause there's no damn snow in Ontario !!!! haha Hang in there hon... I sure wish I were in your place (well, just sometimes !! haha)
Post a Comment